The Dutch protest started when Scientology raided Dutch ISP XS4all over the Fishman Affidavit. I took cause, and ended up being personally sued by Scientology for almost ten years (1995-2005); I won thrice. You can read about the case here:
Fishman Affidafit, turning into Scientology vs Spaink:
- Chronology of the court case, with rulings (not all translated)
- Description of the Fishman Declaration in Scientology vs Fishman
- OT III, the text that was at the heart of the matter. It’s the story of Xenu – Scientology’s version of the devil – in full colour and in full weirdness. Did you know that you are crawling with space cooties that have to be audited away one by one?
- The Scientology litigation kit: material I collected for my defense.
- Wikipedia NL: Scientology tegen Karin Spaink
- Wikipedia EN: Scientology vs Karin Spaink
Other Scientology stuff:
There’s more Scientology stuff on my web site:
- Articles by others on Scientology, all republished with kind permission
- Other Dutch Scientology court cases (some links may no longer work, sorry ’bout that)
- Overview of the Dutch protest against Scientology (until 1998 or so; Anonymous protest not included).
Enjoy. And remember: Scientology is bad for your health, your purse, your relations with family and friends, and your state of mind. If you want to learn something about the world and/or yourself: go read a book, go and talk with people, spend time with those you love.