Scientology Criticism

Information that Scientology does not want you to read

Scientology's plan for extermination of 2.5% of the population

Compiled by Keith Bennett
The following are "scriptures" of Scientology, which has the greatest tax exemption of any religion in the United States

From "Dianetics", Book One of Scientology (book 3, chapter 10):

"Perhaps at some distant date only the unaberrrated person will be granted civil rights before law. Perhaps the goal will be reached at some future time when only the unaberrated person can attain to and benefit from citizenship. These are desirable goals..."

From "Intro to Scientology Ethics", page 14:

If you were to weed out of your past by proper search and discovery those anti-social persons you have known and if you disconnected, you might experience great relief.
Similarly, if society were to recognise this personality as a sick being, as they now isolate people with smallpox, both social and economic recoveries could occur.
Things are not going to get much better so long as 20% of the population is permitted to dominate and injure the lives and enterprise of the remaining 80%.

From HCOPL 27 Sept 1966:

"In the fields of government, police activities and mental health, to name a few, we see that it is important to be able to detect and isolate this personality type so as to protect society and individuals from the destructive consequences upon letting such have free rein to injure others. As they only comprise 20% of the population and as only 2.5% of this 20% are truly dangerous, we see that with a very small amount of effort we could considerably better the state of society.

From "Science of Survival", the #2 book in Scientology, part I page 131:

"...any person from 2.0 down on the tone scale should not have, in any thinking society, any civil rights of any kind"

On establishing concentration camps

"It is not necessary to produce a world of clears in order to to have a reasonable and worthwhile social order; it is only necessary to delete those individuals who range from 2.0 down, either by processing them enough to get their tone level above the 2.0 line...or simply quarantining them from the society."

-- L. Ron Hubbard, "The Science of Survival", p. 157

On reducation or elimination of dissidents

"There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down on the tone scale, neither one of which has anything to do with reasoning with them or listening to their justification of their acts. The first is to raise them on the tone scale by un-enturbulating some of their theta by any one of the three valid processes. The other is to dispose of them quietly and without sorrow."

-- L. Ron Hubbard, "The Science of Survival", p. 157

Hubbard's Final Solution

"The sudden and abrupt deletion of all individuals occupying the lower bands of the tone scale from the social order would result in an almost instant rise in the cultural tone and would interrupt the dwindling spiral into which any society may have entered."

-- L. Ron Hubbard, "The Science of Survival", p. 157

Hubbard on the Law

"The law can be used very easily to harass, and enough harassment on somebody who is simply on the thin edge anyway, well knowing that he is not authorized, will generally be sufficient to cause his professional decease. if possible, of course, ruin him utterly." - "A Manual on the Dissemination of Material", 1955

"Somebody some day will say 'this is illegal'. By then be sure the orgs say what is legal or not."

-- L. Ron Hubbard, HCOPL 4 January 1966